Saturday, May 31, 2008

summer movie




http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Mummy-Tomb-of-the-Dragon-Emperor/1808497672
I found some information about the movie"The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor".The emperoer and his armies sleap onder the ground for thousand years.After few days the Rick O'Connell's son Alex awakened an ancient evil.Than his family had a new adventure in China.I like this movie because it seemed scard and exciting.The effect of the movie also is good.I sow the movie mummy1 and 2 they all are great so I think number 3will be better than before.
http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Step-Brothers/1809931500
This movie "Step Brothers" is about two men who don't have any excellence.One day they parents fell in love than they married.The brothers hate each other.They need to understand other more so they have good life in the future.I choose this movie because I think it will be very funny and affecting.I think I can learn many things about beothers in this movies.And make my brother and I to get along well.
http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Hellboy-Golden-Army/1809826056
"Hellboy II: The Golden Army" is about the elves wants to get they domain.There will have a war between human and elves.And the hellboy will help human to fight.I like this movies because there are many actions and full of imagination.And the character is cool because it has big horns on his head.This movie is most I like it.

2 comments:

The stange eye of Danny said...

The hellboy is cool
right?I like it so .
Where can you find the
mummy.I cant find it.It
look cool.

Savant English School said...

Good work. I want to see these movies as well. I am really excited for Hellboy 2. I read the comic and I saw the first one. Did you see it? Good hunting!