Saturday, March 14, 2009

A world devided


Two leaders of Fascism; Mussolini of Italy and Hilter of Nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
In this website I look through to look for the meaning of fascism.
Individual is the loweat level of society.Nation or rsce is aleays the first and it led by a dictator because facism thimks nation or race will stay but individual not.Authority is controlled by only one political party.Facism cause conflicts between nations and races,different political parties.Most of the time,it causes' war.

I think this ism is not fair to people with the different opinions.In this ism,there would be many conflicts with others.The country would be extinct easily also would influence to others' security .
-------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the spiritual leaders of communism, Stalin in Soviet Union.

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761572241/communism.html
In this website I find some information about communism.In this website there are some difficult words I can't understand the meaning.In this website I know that the properties are owned by the community,but not individual.In this ism every people need to share they things they have.It is a beautiful idea when most people are poor.Every people can enjoy benefits,but there is a defect.I think in all the people would be some lazy poeple and working-hard poeple.If the money they earn the same,there will beaome people even don't work,so I think it should be adjusted to be more fare.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Too free to ruin democrcy -fighting in congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
I read this website blously, I found some fractions of democracy. This idea is about each people has equal right, obligation, and liberty in the society. The government forms are elected by the people. It also allows different political parties. In this ideal government, powers are seperated by different sections. In this website I learned it is properly most rational. I also found the weakness is that too much freedom could cause bad influence to other people's right.
P.S:I can't find pictures in the website, so I found in Yahoo.

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

Great work Howard! This is maybe the best post you have ever done. I am really impressed. This is exactly what you should be doing every week. Keep it up!

Shelly said...

oh my god!!清純嗎??
It is a really funny joke.
I kept laughing for aan hour.
Piano prance