Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to sites

http://www.ehow.com/how_2074357_make-transformers-halloween-costume.html
http://digg.com/educational/[video]_-_How_to_make_a_Paper_Toy_Transformer_

I want to know how to make transformer and I found two website.One website is telling about how to made a tansformer toy by a paper.The transformer toy who can change into dirrerent form.It is very cool.And another one is about how to make a apparel.I like the apperal of transformer.Because it is very cool and nice but it is very diffcult to made.I think matbe if I have time I can make a too.

3 comments:

The stange eye of Danny said...

The toy is ver cool.
Mmmm~I want one too.
Can you teach me how
to make it?

Hank said...

Wow!what a cool toy.You found a
great site.I like that toy.I will see that site and make the toy.

Savant English School said...

That is a neat site. I want to make paper Transformers as well. Paper toys are cheap. too! Maybe Howard should teach all of us after he learns how to do it!