Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

In this Chinese New Year ,my family and I did a lot of fun things.In chinese New Year we went to my mother's friend's house for play.First we went to a form there are many milk and cheese and we can feed food to baby cow.And we can play grass ski.oh!I also went to my grand parant's house for lunch and dinner,after that I played video games with my cousins and cards.In Friday we went to our cousin's house for dinner in Taipei with my mother's friend.The food is Thai-food.I like it very much.I got alot of red envelopes with money inside I get 9000N.Tin red envelopes.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I think you have one very happy New year,becouse in your context have says many i don't play in my life.So the New year is finish,hope you happy.

Hank said...

I think you have a great New Year but I think you need to put some pictors.Then everybody will see what you did in the chinese new year

Franky said...

I think your dinner is big.and get you to school better number.

happy New year

The stange eye of Danny said...

You get many money><
I just get 1000NT.You
are very lucky.I want
your money.Give me some
OK?Just 2000.I'll very
happy.

Savant English School said...

WoW!!! 9000!!!!! You can buy an Xbox 360! You did do a lot of things and go a lot of places, but you are usually active...But you forgot one thing...

You didnt take any pictures for me :( Boo hoo