Saturday, September 19, 2009

Painting of Siena

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ggnyc/2540184077/
This painting is Madonna and Child by Duccio di Buoninsegna.The website is nice because there are some introduction of the painting.


Maddnna and child
I like the painting because the color makes me feel warm and Madonna and the child are all happy that I can understand that the emotion between them.The color of the background and their clothes are in a contrast.
When I see carefully in the background I sow many small thins that make the painting be more holly.I like this painting because it make my heart to be peaceful and the colors are very beautiful.




This painting is St. Stephen.There is no introduction about it.I choose it because it seemed funny.I like the paiting because the man in this painting the hading on the ceiling.When I sow it.I thinked the man like monkey.Everyone are looking at him.There is an old woman who is praying to him.Even the people on the wall(there are paintings)who also gaze at him.
I can see the flowers on the paintings that made by gold.I think it might be spend a lot of time to make on it.Also the shadow in the painting is very nice.The expression on the people's face are all true to life.I think the painting is very nice.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Ok. But you were supposed to have 2 websites and 2 paintings. You are minus one website. Pay attention to the instructions. Also, the organization wasn't as nice as your previous post.