Wednesday, February 11, 2009

meaning of life

In this few days I think a long time about my life.I think every people have their own things they like to do.In our lives we need to find what is your favorite thing.In our lives we try to make our dream come true or make it more beter.In my Eglish book it is about how to make our lives meaningful try to finish your own dream.Don't care about what is it. I think people can be happy in they are working.We can do the thing we like and also can get money,what a great thing in the world.The life meaning is to be happy in your favorite thing and make it into best. I can't find the similar website like me.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi~
I'am Ellie .
I'am older than you,
but your English is better.
I admires you very much !
^^
Often come to my blog when you have free time,please.~