Saturday, June 21, 2008

Evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
This website is talk about the genes will change geration to next and also in horizontal transfer. I can get the basic idea of evolution in this website. I hope I can have more time to study it.

This is a shark before and it's huge tooth.

The other website I enjoy it about evolution is :http://evolution.berkeley.edu/. I found a website who talk about the evolution.A animal need to find they defect need to use many years to evolve to new animal so they can live easy. Many animals ancestors are same. For example like crab,shrimp.They ancestors are the same.But they need to stay in different place,so they became different animals.
This website introduces evolution by much easer concept and rhetoric. I love fossile evidence of evolution more than other theory.

2 comments:

The stange eye of Danny said...

Why I can't go
in your website.
I can't go in.

Savant English School said...

Well, it seems as if you did learn something. I like the ancestor of the shark. These are decent sites. You should try to study them a bit more. Evolution is really interesting stuff. Maybe over the vacation