Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Astrology



Gemini 5-21/ 6-22. Element: AIR. Day: #6. MERCURY. Body areas: hands, arms, shoulders. Colors: green, yellow
Very communicative talkative and social, playful, speedy, adventurous, very curious, logical , very active, energetic, resourceful, analytical and freedom-loving.
Superficial, gossipy, too nervous, scattered, detached, deceptive, cold and careless.

I think this information is very like me. The sign is a symbol of twins. Sometimes my characyor is very sad. And sometimes my charactor is very happy.I like talk with my friends often.I also am very palyful and curious.
My constellation is belong to wind . I'm not so speedy and adventurous. I'm not adventurous because I'm scard about lose.And I found I need to take easy. so I can be better.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

You did a great job. One of the best in the class. I think you are a bit like Gemini too--as you are definitely moody :)

I am impressed with this blog
A++